Friday, March 23, 2012

SWITCH!!!!! NEW PLAN

So I've decided to switch up my blog a lil bit bt its ok cause Ive never been one to follow rules lol!!!!I felt like it would be a lil more fun to put some humor out there.In a world where people are way tooo serious and always uptight who doesnt want a good laugh once in a while.Sometimes i will just make you say WOOOOWWWWWW,and then other times i will be on a serious note. So here we go.Most pictures will be compliments of imgur but some i will actually take on my own....I hope once you visit my blog you will follow me and continue to come back to see what amazing things i encounter in my life!Thanks for stopping by and leave your comments,i will respond back.

2 comments:

  1. hello, I came over from Gemma's twin blog(I'm her mum) Looking forward to reading some of your humour,I love to laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i havent been on bt i am going to put forth more of an effort to start visiting my blog more regularly....thank you for following me and so sorry ive given you nothing to look at!!!!

      Delete